Dr. Donald Pichler MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 7 reviews

December 14th, 2016
Knowledgeable and experienced communicates very well

December 5th, 2016
I fell and hurt my hip so my son made me an appointment with Dr Pichlerr. After waiting for over an hour I was barely able to walk back to the patient room. I was in tears when Dr Pichler finally came in. I was in disbelief how he treated me. After 10 minutes he said I needed to see a specialist and tale Tylenol. I explained to him the severity of my pain and he told me he would not prescribe anything stronger he treated me as though I was not really hurt despite tears flowing down my face asking him if I may have fractured my hip. He didn't even request X-rays. After three more days of excruciating pain my sone took me to urgent care. After an X-ray they found a fracture of my hip they even asked me who my primary was and I told them. They were in disbelief that he did nothing for me but hinted that he has that reputation and the health plan I am on I never even needed to see him. Since then my son has found me a great doctor. I would strongly encourage not to use this doctor.

October 2nd, 2016
My father is a diabetic. I take him to Dr Pichler monthly. He is ion Medicare and is getting bills. Called Medicare and they said my father is only allowed glucose monitoring every three months. Why isn't the staff educated enough to know that my dads glucose tests are not covered every month? I tried calling the Office manager, Jennifer Silva And NO reply!! It's been 3 weeks now that she has yet to call me back! I have even called and I am told she is not in! Does she even work there? My last resource has been to call Medicare and report this If Medicare doesn't cover it, my dad surely can't afford paying for these tests

April 16th, 2016
Dr Pichler is an arrogant old medicine man. He does not believe in relieving pain in anyone or that people suffer from depression. He is a dinosaur ion modern medicine.

October 21st, 2015
Office Manager
Dr. Pichler was recommended to me by a co-worker and I was fortunate in that he was taking new patients. He is kind, considerate, very professional and quite experienced in the medical field. Dr. Pichler has now been my primary care physician and I am very pleased with his care.

August 12th, 2013
Love him
He is the best doctor ever. He can walk into the room and know what is wrong with me without me telling him. He may not be the most prompt doctor, but that is because he cares about each person and spends a lot of time with each patient to help them feel better. Bedside manner? He is ret military, I am use to that. Love him.

May 31st, 2012
Inappropriate Questions
I called to see if this doctor was accepting new patients and the woman who answered the phone told me that she needed to know what daily/routine medicines I was taking. I felt this was extremely inappropriate and unprofessional. I have insurance and just need a new primary care doctor. I told her what medicine I took daily, she put me on hold and then came back and said they weren't taking any new patients! I have NEVER been so offended!