Dr. Donald Pittaway MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 28th, 2016
Not an ethnically Dr.
All parents ; beware of this Dr. Too quickly to give treatments without doing psychological back ground . Please be aware !

August 7th, 2015
By far the best doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing. Him and his staff are extremely welcoming and warm. I feel very comfortable in his office and have been extremely satisfied with my care. I trust his intentions and knowledge about what I see him for. He never has made me feel like an inconvenience even if I have many questions to ask. His office is a very laid back and enjoyable environment. I have already recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

July 11th, 2012
Hysterectomy
1st surgery - Dr. Pittaway "accidently" cut my bladder - sent me home with a catheter - which he remove 2 weeks later.Had to have a 2nd surgery for a sling procedure due to the uncontrolable incontinence, which surgery was scheduled. Dr. Pittaway AGAIN "nicked" my bladder and sent me home with a catheter I had to wear a month. Total unacceptable. I have talked to at least 30 women who had a hysterectomy and their bladders were not "cut" or "nicked".

December 15th, 2010
A Prayer Answered
I had gone to Dr. Pittaway because I was having some female problems. He immediately diagonised my problem and also he noticed that my blood glucose levels were extremely high. He was able to get my blood sugar levels down and did my surgery. I am thankful to him and the entire office. They were very helpful.

September 15th, 2009
Shame on you!!!
Same catheter used 5 times for my daughter's IUI, then she gets an infection, then she is late for her period, then she has severe pain on her left side near her ovary and your office can't see her. I hope and pray that it's not an emergency. If it is, I'm not going to take this lying down. She went to you for help, not to be made worse. Shame on you.