A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Plance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Plance is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutrition Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Plance graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Plance has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wayne Plance DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Plance practice?
- Dr. Donald Plance has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Plance practices Family Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montrose, CA.
See Mission Hills Family Physicians.