A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Plance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Plance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plance
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plance Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutrition Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Plance graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Plance has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wayne Plance DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Plance practice?
- Dr. Donald Plance has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Plance practices Family Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montrose, CA.
See Mission Hills Family Physicians.