A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Playfoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Playfoot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Playfoot graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Playfoot has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Playfoot MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Playfoot practice?
- Dr. Donald Playfoot has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Playfoot practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians and Lancaster Hospice & Palliative Specialists.