A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Podoloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Podoloff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Podoloff, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Podoloff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Podoloff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Utmd Anderson Cancer Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Alan Podoloff MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Podoloff practice?
- Dr. Donald Podoloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Podoloff practices Nuclear Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.