A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Polansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Polansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Polansky, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Polansky graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Polansky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald B Polansky MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Polansky practice?
- Dr. Donald Polansky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Polansky practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiothoracic Surgeons.