A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Praiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Praiss, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Praiss graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Praiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Praiss MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Praiss practice?
- Dr. Donald Praiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Praiss practices Urology near Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Urologists.