A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Prough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Prough, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prough graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Prough practice?
Dr. Donald Prough practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Anesthesiologists, Galveston Surgeons, Galveston Critical Care Practitioners, and Galveston Oncologists.