A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Prough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prough
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Prough, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prough graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Sanderson Prough MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Prough practice?
- Dr. Donald Prough has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Prough practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Anesthesiologists and Galveston Critical Care Practitioners.