A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Puro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Puro, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Puro graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Puro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald George Puro MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Puro practice?
- Dr. Donald Puro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Puro practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.