A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Puro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puro
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Puro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Puro, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Puro graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Puro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald George Puro MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Puro practice?
- Dr. Donald Puro has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Puro practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.