A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Quick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Quick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Quick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quick graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Paul Quick MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Quick practice?
- Dr. Donald Quick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Quick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX and Levelland, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Hematologists, and Lubbock Oncologists.