A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Quick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Quick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Quick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quick graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Paul Quick MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Quick practice?
- Dr. Donald Quick has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Quick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Hematologists, and Lubbock Oncologists.