A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bradley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Mid Michigan Regional Medical Center
- Herrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ray Bradley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Donald Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Bradley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reed City, MI.
See Reed City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.