Dr. Donald Carr Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Carr Jr?

Dr. Carr is Awesome!

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

Dr. Carr was an intern when he first saw me in the late 1990's at Portsmouth Naval Medical Center. He later became my primary doctor and saw me through college, when I had my last 2 surgeries (last in 2003) to correct instability in my knee. Dr. Carr always listened to what was going on with me, and always had a next step. He advised me on which surgery he though would be best for me long term (even though it hadn't been done a lot), found the best doctor (a reservist) to perform the surgery, and then removed the screws from this surgery and a previous surgery to help my dreams of being able to play with my future children (without pain) a reality. To this day, I can not thank him enough for the life he gave back to me (I was inactive for several years due to knee and ankle injuries), and now I am fully mobile and can run and do anything I want. Dr. Carr will always be in the back of my mind, as my life wouldn't have been the same without his help!

Posted on February 7th, 2009

Superior physician, highly trained, highly motivated, honest and compasionate.

Posted on October 25th, 2017