A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Cox has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald R Cox DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Cox practice?
- Dr. Donald Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Cox practices Infectious Disease near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Westland Infectious Disease Doctors.