A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Cox has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald R Cox DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Cox practice?
- Dr. Donald Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Cox practices Infectious Disease near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Westland Infectious Disease Doctors.