A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DONALD DAVIS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DONALD DAVIS is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DONALD DAVIS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DAVIS graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. DAVIS has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. DONALD R DAVIS MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. DONALD R. DAVIS practice?
- Dr. DONALD DAVIS has 3 office locations.
Dr. DONALD DAVIS practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Cedar Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Cedar Park Surgeons.