inactive

Donald R Douglas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 20th, 2016
very knowledgeable, emphatic which is rather rare these days. Would recommend him to anyone at anytime

March 7th, 2016
A caring doctor
I have been going to Dr. Douglas since late 2009. He is warm, friendly, and caring in manner. He has a broad range of experience & catches other related aspects of my conditions (arthritis, fibromyalgia)--a "big picture" physician. He is compassionate and endeavors to make treatments as painless as possible. He's given me knee injections for pain as well as hyaluronic knee injection treatments with a minimum of discomfort, completely different from what I had experienced elsewhere & hear from other people regarding knee treatments from other doctors. My neck, shoulders & upper back injections are more painful areas due to the sensitivity of those areas, but Dr. Douglas administers them as compassionately as possible, & I'd rather him do them than anyone else. He's also injected one shoulder for torn rotator cuff and given epidural (low back) injections, including nerve burns, with minimal pain. I highly recommend Dr. Douglas.

September 2nd, 2014
The Best
Dr. Douglas doctored my mother until her passing a year ago and myself for several years. I think he is the best. He not only helped our medical problems but would talk to my mother and tell her stories that made her laugh. He treats you like a friend that truly cares. He has a great bedside manner and spends time explaining things to you. I would recommend to anyone.

December 29th, 2008
Dr Douglas Rocks!
Dr Douglas has been providing me with care for almost 1 year (sacroiliac joint pain) and he has never failed to impress me with his Professionalism, Medical Knowledge, Treatment options, and outstanding Bedside Manner. I would recommend him highly!