Dr. Donald Douglas MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Lexington, KY

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
He is the only doctor that has been able to help me with my pain!!!!! He explains everything in a way you can understand. He is very professional and personable. If anyone knows where he is practicing now, please post on Facebook. He is the only doctor I will let treat me

July 7th, 2017
Benny L. Duvall Jr.
I have been seeing Dr,. Douglas since 2005. I find him to be a very informed and capable Dr.! There is no one like Dr. Douglas who cares more about his patients than do most Dr.s! He takes the extra time to get to know his patients and what there concerns are. He is a very rare Dr. who cares!!

March 20th, 2016
very knowledgeable, emphatic which is rather rare these days. Would recommend him to anyone at anytime

March 7th, 2016
A caring doctor
I have been going to Dr. Douglas since late 2009. He is warm, friendly, and caring in manner. He has a broad range of experience & catches other related aspects of my conditions (arthritis, fibromyalgia)--a "big picture" physician. He is compassionate and endeavors to make treatments as painless as possible. He's given me knee injections for pain as well as hyaluronic knee injection treatments with a minimum of discomfort, completely different from what I had experienced elsewhere & hear from other people regarding knee treatments from other doctors. My neck, shoulders & upper back injections are more painful areas due to the sensitivity of those areas, but Dr. Douglas administers them as compassionately as possible, & I'd rather him do them than anyone else. He's also injected one shoulder for torn rotator cuff and given epidural (low back) injections, including nerve burns, with minimal pain. I highly recommend Dr. Douglas.

September 2nd, 2014
The Best
Dr. Douglas doctored my mother until her passing a year ago and myself for several years. I think he is the best. He not only helped our medical problems but would talk to my mother and tell her stories that made her laugh. He treats you like a friend that truly cares. He has a great bedside manner and spends time explaining things to you. I would recommend to anyone.

December 29th, 2008
Dr Douglas Rocks!
Dr Douglas has been providing me with care for almost 1 year (sacroiliac joint pain) and he has never failed to impress me with his Professionalism, Medical Knowledge, Treatment options, and outstanding Bedside Manner. I would recommend him highly!

July 19th, 2017