Dr. Donald Douglas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Douglas?

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Donald Douglas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017

Looking for Dr. Donald Douglas New Practice

I have been going to Dr. Douglas for a couple years now. When I first came to him I was in terrible pain with my back and leg. With Dr. Douglas being so educated and with the experience he has it makes him one of a kind. I have been pain free since I have been seeing him. And he was very gentle and caring about his patients and very easy with injections which is number one for me since I'm terrified of injections. I recently visited the place where Dr. Douglas has left because of the the sale of the business. And I left crying and I will not be back. It was horrible. I want Dr.Douglas back. So if anyone knows of where he will be practicing please make a post on here. I'm sure others feel the same way. Thank you

July 19th, 2017

He is the only doctor that has been able to help me with my pain!!!!! He explains everything in a way you can understand. He is very professional and personable. If anyone knows where he is practicing now, please post on Facebook. He is the only doctor I will let treat me

July 7th, 2017

Benny L. Duvall Jr.

I have been seeing Dr,. Douglas since 2005. I find him to be a very informed and capable Dr.! There is no one like Dr. Douglas who cares more about his patients than do most Dr.s! He takes the extra time to get to know his patients and what there concerns are. He is a very rare Dr. who cares!!

March 20th, 2016

very knowledgeable, emphatic which is rather rare these days. Would recommend him to anyone at anytime

March 7th, 2016

A caring doctor

I have been going to Dr. Douglas since late 2009. He is warm, friendly, and caring in manner. He has a broad range of experience & catches other related aspects of my conditions (arthritis, fibromyalgia)--a "big picture" physician. He is compassionate and endeavors to make treatments as painless as possible. He's given me knee injections for pain as well as hyaluronic knee injection treatments with a minimum of discomfort, completely different from what I had experienced elsewhere & hear from other people regarding knee treatments from other doctors. My neck, shoulders & upper back injections are more painful areas due to the sensitivity of those areas, but Dr. Douglas administers them as compassionately as possible, & I'd rather him do them than anyone else. He's also injected one shoulder for torn rotator cuff and given epidural (low back) injections, including nerve burns, with minimal pain. I highly recommend Dr. Douglas.

December 29th, 2008

Dr Douglas Rocks!

Dr Douglas has been providing me with care for almost 1 year (sacroiliac joint pain) and he has never failed to impress me with his Professionalism, Medical Knowledge, Treatment options, and outstanding Bedside Manner. I would recommend him highly!

September 9th, 2017