A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Harper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ray Harper MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Harper practice?
- Dr. Donald Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Harper practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.