Learn more about Dr. Donald Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Roger Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Donald Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Surgeons.