A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Roger Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Donald Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Orthopedic Surgeons.