A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Lewis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ryan Lewis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Donald Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Lewis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Radiologists.