A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Lewis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ryan Lewis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Donald Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Lewis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: South Williamson, KY.
See Huntington Radiologists.