Dr. D Lewis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. D Lewis Jr?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 19th, 2012

Unprofessional

I took my post-stroke mother to see Dr. Lewis for a follow-up to an intestinal hemorrhage. Another doctor performed a colonoscopy during my mother's 6-day stay at the hospital. Lewis questioned why my mother was seeing him; she should see the other doctor; why wasn't he called in to do the colonoscopy, he didn't appreciate being placed in this position??? He was very aggressive in tone, voice and stance. This was beyond offensive and uncalled for. I was shocked, of course. I informed him that I knew him to be my mother's gastroenterologist and told the hospital so. Whatever happened was between the hospital & his office. He did apologize, twice, for his rant. In everything we say and do, we demonstrate who we are. We will not recommend and will not go back.

August 18th, 2017