A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Raymond Peterson MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Donald Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Peterson practices Surgery near Fair Oaks, CA.
See Fair Oaks Surgeons.