A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schwartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Robert Schwartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Donald Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Surgeons.