Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 31st, 2014

Most informed, intelligent, caring, physician I have ever met. Truly a Godly man.

Unprofessional Medical care show details Unprofessional Medical care
Oct 21st, 2014

After 3 years, we had enough of the prolonged wait times(often over an hour), the non-proactive staff, constant rescheduling of appointments, and incompetent phlebotomy skills of the staff. I actually had to show a member of the staff how to use the blood pressure machine. The last year has been particularly awful. The office is poorly run and patients are scheduled at the same appointment times. Handicap access is terrible. At one point, three elderly, wheelchair dependent patients were left sitting outside in the sun waiting for the Dr. to return from Lunch well after their scheduled appointments had passed. This DR. also has multiple medical sanctions. My only regret is not leaving this office sooner.

Nov 25th, 2012

Wonderful kind and understanding doctor. He is very funny too with a dry witt. He is exceptionally easy to talk to and he'll really listen and comes up with very good options and workable solutions for the side effects as well. He is good about working with you on the best way to take the medications too. He does come up with a good quick plan to get you comfortable! GOOD GUY! INGRID MELLING 706 636 2007

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Taylor is the best doctor that I have ever had in 40 years. He is very compassionate, courteous and professional. His beside manner is excellent. He is a very thorough, very nice, wonderful and an exceptionally competent doctor. I would refer all family members and friends to Dr. Taylor!!!

Jul 24th, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Taylor and his staff! I've been seeing him for about 3 years now for chronic pain and nerve damage. I have been ill for close to 9 years, but he was the first one who was truly able to help me. His staff has always been extremely nice and helpful and you always know that they actually care about you as a person and not just another patient.

been going fo rover 1 year show details been going fo rover 1 year
Mar 9th, 2011

has treated me and my family well. Worked well with finding what is wrong with me. I am not a normal case,Good Man

Dr taylor is the best dr I have ever seen , would never see any other! show details Dr taylor is the best dr I have ever seen , would never see any other!
by Brandy griffith on Sep 28th, 2009

Dr taylor has always cared about all of his patients, his bedside manner is wonderful, his staff is great! I travel a long way to see him and would go as far as I had to so he could be my dr. He has made my life so much better, I feel as if I can be a normal woman because my pain is gone. I would recomend him to anyone who has to live with constient pain. God bless you Dr.Taylor, you are a gift from god to all of your patients!

Jun 14th, 2009

Superb and treatment has been 'life-changing!' Could you ask for more????

May 28th, 2009

I have seen Dr Taylor for about 7 years. He is a very patient physician. He tries to answer all questions and does his best to stay on schedule, but does not rush his patients out of his office. He is able is to keep up with patient profiles and discusses individual case information with each patient in great detail from appt to appt, which shows his genuine interest in his patients' health. Lastly, Dr. has lots of written information available for patients in the waiting areas, discussing new medications, equipment, procedures, etc., that may help with other issues like insomnia, diabetes, high blood pressure or cholesterol, etc...........

Dr. Taylor is an excellent physician and a decent person show details Dr. Taylor is an excellent physician and a decent person
May 20th, 2009

I have been a patient for almost five years. He is meticulous in record keeping and extraordinarily knowledgeable in his specialty. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.