Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Debra Hawkins on Aug 18th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor's for several years. During that time I have found him to be very knowledgeable in helping me with my chronic pain problem. He continually looks for ways I can better manage my pain through various avenues. Dr. Taylor has always been very professional and demonstrates a caring attitude in my treatment. I would recommend him to anyone I know needing help with any pain issue(s) they were experiencing.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Terri Stargell on Nov 16th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Taylor for several years.. He is a wonderful doctor! Dr. Taylor listens to you and prescribes what you need to manage your pain. Under his care, I have made drastic improvements regarding pain management, as well as my overall health. Dr. Taylor encouraged me to lose weight & I lost 100 lbs . I no longer suffer from chronic pain and my quality of life has drastically improved. I have recommended Dr. Taylor to friends and family... and I am taking this opportunity to recommend him to you!

Oct 18th, 2015

Very inappropriate. He acts weird. And misdiagnosed me. I won't go back.

by John croker on Jul 6th, 2015

Staff is always very sweet and understanding , and doctor Taylor is very knowledgeable and very kind and listens to your problems and understands. Great doctor and staff

Dec 31st, 2014

Most informed, intelligent, caring, physician I have ever met. Truly a Godly man.

Unprofessional Medical care show details Unprofessional Medical care
Oct 21st, 2014

After 3 years, we had enough of the prolonged wait times(often over an hour), the non-proactive staff, constant rescheduling of appointments, and incompetent phlebotomy skills of the staff. I actually had to show a member of the staff how to use the blood pressure machine. The last year has been particularly awful. The office is poorly run and patients are scheduled at the same appointment times. Handicap access is terrible. At one point, three elderly, wheelchair dependent patients were left sitting outside in the sun waiting for the Dr. to return from Lunch well after their scheduled appointments had passed. This DR. also has multiple medical sanctions. My only regret is not leaving this office sooner.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Taylor is the best doctor that I have ever had in 40 years. He is very compassionate, courteous and professional. His beside manner is excellent. He is a very thorough, very nice, wonderful and an exceptionally competent doctor. I would refer all family members and friends to Dr. Taylor!!!

Jul 24th, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Taylor and his staff! I've been seeing him for about 3 years now for chronic pain and nerve damage. I have been ill for close to 9 years, but he was the first one who was truly able to help me. His staff has always been extremely nice and helpful and you always know that they actually care about you as a person and not just another patient.

been going fo rover 1 year show details been going fo rover 1 year
Mar 9th, 2011

has treated me and my family well. Worked well with finding what is wrong with me. I am not a normal case,Good Man

Dr taylor is the best dr I have ever seen , would never see any other! show details Dr taylor is the best dr I have ever seen , would never see any other!
by Brandy griffith on Sep 28th, 2009

Dr taylor has always cared about all of his patients, his bedside manner is wonderful, his staff is great! I travel a long way to see him and would go as far as I had to so he could be my dr. He has made my life so much better, I feel as if I can be a normal woman because my pain is gone. I would recomend him to anyone who has to live with constient pain. God bless you Dr.Taylor, you are a gift from god to all of your patients!

Jun 14th, 2009

Superb and treatment has been 'life-changing!' Could you ask for more????

May 28th, 2009

I have seen Dr Taylor for about 7 years. He is a very patient physician. He tries to answer all questions and does his best to stay on schedule, but does not rush his patients out of his office. He is able is to keep up with patient profiles and discusses individual case information with each patient in great detail from appt to appt, which shows his genuine interest in his patients' health. Lastly, Dr. has lots of written information available for patients in the waiting areas, discussing new medications, equipment, procedures, etc., that may help with other issues like insomnia, diabetes, high blood pressure or cholesterol, etc...........

Dr. Taylor is an excellent physician and a decent person show details Dr. Taylor is an excellent physician and a decent person
May 20th, 2009

I have been a patient for almost five years. He is meticulous in record keeping and extraordinarily knowledgeable in his specialty. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.