Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

840 Church St
Suite B
Marietta, GA 30060
770-421-8080
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 25th, 2012

Wonderful kind and understanding doctor. He is very funny too with a dry witt. He is exceptionally easy to talk to and he'll really listen and comes up with very good options and workable solutions for the side effects as well. He is good about working with you on the best way to take the medications too. He does come up with a good quick plan to get you comfortable! GOOD GUY! INGRID MELLING 706 636 2007

|  Sexual harrassment  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

At first I thought he was great. Very down to earth and caring. Then he insisted on hugging me after every appointment. Then he started telling me how beautiful I was at each and EVERY visit and I saw him every two months for almost 2 years!!! I think the way he treated me was very unprofessional and I'm sure that he would have tried more if there wasn't some random doctor walking in the room telling him to hurry up. Which was rude, but looking back... I'm glad she did that. I was EXTREMELY disappointed and angry about how he had started treating me, but I kept going to him because he didn't care that I smoked marijuana for my pain.I would NEVER recommend him to any young woman. I have never been treated like this and I wish there was more I could doother than just write a comment on this site. Finally, he wrote one of my scripts wrong and when I called to ask him to call it in to my pharmacy he said I had to bring him the original script, pay a copay for an appointment, drive over an hour to see him to fix the problem. I wasn't taking any narcotics, it was medicine for NEUROPATHY!!!!! So what the hell? Why would he treat me like that after two years... I guess he just really wanted to see me?

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Taylor is the best doctor that I have ever had in 40 years. He is very compassionate, courteous and professional. His beside manner is excellent. He is a very thorough, very nice, wonderful and an exceptionally competent doctor. I would refer all family members and friends to Dr. Taylor!!!

Jul 24th, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Taylor and his staff! I've been seeing him for about 3 years now for chronic pain and nerve damage. I have been ill for close to 9 years, but he was the first one who was truly able to help me. His staff has always been extremely nice and helpful and you always know that they actually care about you as a person and not just another patient.

|  been going fo rover 1 year  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

has treated me and my family well. Worked well with finding what is wrong with me. I am not a normal case,Good Man

|  Dr taylor is the best dr I have ever seen , would never see any other!  |  show details
by Brandy griffith on Sep 28th, 2009

Dr taylor has always cared about all of his patients, his bedside manner is wonderful, his staff is great! I travel a long way to see him and would go as far as I had to so he could be my dr. He has made my life so much better, I feel as if I can be a normal woman because my pain is gone. I would recomend him to anyone who has to live with constient pain. God bless you Dr.Taylor, you are a gift from god to all of your patients!

Jun 14th, 2009

Superb and treatment has been 'life-changing!' Could you ask for more????

May 28th, 2009

I have seen Dr Taylor for about 7 years. He is a very patient physician. He tries to answer all questions and does his best to stay on schedule, but does not rush his patients out of his office. He is able is to keep up with patient profiles and discusses individual case information with each patient in great detail from appt to appt, which shows his genuine interest in his patients' health. Lastly, Dr. has lots of written information available for patients in the waiting areas, discussing new medications, equipment, procedures, etc., that may help with other issues like insomnia, diabetes, high blood pressure or cholesterol, etc...........

|  Dr. Taylor is an excellent physician and a decent person  |  show details
May 20th, 2009

I have been a patient for almost five years. He is meticulous in record keeping and extraordinarily knowledgeable in his specialty. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.