A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Race:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Race
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Race Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Race, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Race graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Race has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald John Race MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Race practice?
- Dr. Donald Race has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Race practices Ophthalmology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Ophthalmologists.