A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Race:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Race
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Race Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Race, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Race graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Race has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald John Race MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Race practice?
- Dr. Donald Race has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Race practices Ophthalmology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Ophthalmologists.