Dr. Donald Rahhal MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2016
Superb OBGYN
Dr. Rahhal is not only a wonderful doctor, he has wonderful bedside manner and really cares.

April 3rd, 2016
Wonderful doctor

June 26th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor and staff
For many years, I only saw women doctors so I was nervous before my first appointment. but Dr. Rahhal and his nurse put me at ease with their friendly and caring personalities. They took time to listen to my concerns and answer questions I had. During a procedure I was undergoing, Dr. Rahhal told me what he was going to do before he did it so I would not be frightened. Dr. Rahhal is very knowledgeable about women's health. I highly recommend him!

August 25th, 2013
Worst
Had an appointment. Waited in excess of 3 hours to be seen. Was in a lot of pain and need to be seen or I would have walked out. Should have walked out. He was uncaring. He misdiagnosed. He behaves as if he knows all. He did not confer with other dr.'s in the same office to be sure of a diagnosis. A dr. who thinks he knows all and refuses to even try to investigate or check his medical databases and peers is a dangerous person. Fortunately for me, I was seen by another dr. who was made a diagnosis, prescribed med and had me feeling better within days. Oh and followed up by calling to see if I was doing any better. Dr. Rahhal was a very expensive mistake and nearly cost me a very expensive ER visit.

April 27th, 2012
Long time patient.
I have been a patient of Dr Rahhal for approximately 15 years. He is one of the most caring physicians I have ever met. My health has been a challenge at times but he always takes the time to explain procedures or findings and schedules followups to all procedures. Never takes a wait and see attitude.

February 17th, 2011
Happy Mommy
I can say I honestly LOVE Dr. Rahhal. He was caring and honest with me. I liked how if I was worried about something he put a stop to it like my dad would. When my little girl was born he had a smile on his face bigger than my own. I believe he truly loves delivering children. In fact my favorite pic of Corley as a newborn is the one where Dr. Rahhal is holding her up grinning like a new grandpa. I would recommend Dr. Rahhal to anyone. His office is busy but professional. Take your time on appt days b/c you will want to take in everything the nurses and the Dr. have to say.

September 29th, 2009
Excellent doctor
Dr. Rahhal was very caring and thorough. I would definitely recommend.

March 31st, 2009
Dr. Rahhal was rude and interrupted me more than once when I tried to describe my symptoms. He may be ok for routine OB care, but don't go to him for gyn issues or if you have a complex history. He doesn't appear competent.

January 14th, 2009
Dr. Rahhal EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN
Dr Rahhal delivered my beautiful and healthy daughter after my 1st pregnancy ended in a still birth. (Not delivered by Dr. Rahhal) Dr. Rahhal and his nurse listened and understood all of my concern after a tragic ending to my first pregnancy. He came in the following Saturday and gave me a big hug and let me shed my tear of joy.

July 12th, 2008
Non-Caring
I had went to Dr. Rahhal for my prenatal care and had to change doctors during my 5th month. I feared that me and my child were not in his best interest. I was diagnosed with low lying placenta, fibroids and constant fainting spells. He would not sit down long enough to listen to any of my concerns, nor did he provide me any precautions or advise for my issues. He did not appear to care, like he had no time. I would not trust him with the care of my dog let alone my health. My new doctor has helped my a grat deal and I received treatment that saved my child that Dr. Rahhal may not have provided. I advise to look else where. He is outdated, uncaring and very untrust worthy.

June 2nd, 2016