A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Ravasio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Ravasio, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravasio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ravasio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Forearm Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Leg Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravasio graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ravasio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Anthony Ravasio DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Ravasio practice?
- Dr. Donald Ravasio has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Ravasio practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Canonsburg, PA.
See Canonsburg Surgeons, Canonsburg Orthopedic Surgeons, and Canonsburg Sports Medicine Doctors.