Dr. Donald Ravasio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Ravasio?

Posted on November 7th, 2016

I have recommended Dr. Ravasio to my family and friends. He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. Spends enough time to explain the procedure and outlines the treatment and is friendly and so is his staff. I have complete faith in him.

Knee

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Most caring and compassionate Dr. Attentive to everything I said. Treated me with gentle care. Would recommend him to everyone

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

He was kind, caring, and very honest. Thanks!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Most compassionate and caring doctor I've ever dealt with. Performed a knee surgery on me after I had issues from a previous surgery by a world renowned surgeon who claimed nothing was wrong and ignored my complaints. Dr. Ravasio saw the problem within the first five minutes, did the surgery and I've been good ever since. He is the best hands down!!!!!

Posted on July 1st, 2015

He was very kind and he knew he's stuff Great Doctor

Terrible outcome and poor performance

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Dr. Ravasio did a total knee replacement on me in 2010. I got an infection and had a second operation on the same knee to remove a part that he never explained what he did in the second operation. The operation was so bad that I was on antibiotics for 6 moths! I can't bend my knee,thus causing back pain. I still suffer from pain. I would never recommend dr Ravasio to anyone! His attitude was always he is the king, and how dare I question him about anything! Folks if you are having knee problems DO NOT go near this man!

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I suspect that Dr. Ravasio is a talent surgeibm surgeon; I suspect when he operates, he gets good results. He treats those patients well, but he does demand a lot of adoration. I also suspect that there are patients that he does not want to treat: If you have a chronic condition, if you're older, or if for some reason he doesn't feel you are worth his time, you can expect the subtle message that he would rather you would find someone else to care for you.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

My husband and I have great confidence in the excellent care from Dr. Raviso . It is one of the reasons we travel to Canonsburg from Pittsburgh, just to get cortisone shots for our knees . If at any time we will need a knee replacement we will have complete confidence in his expert care. travel

Great Dr

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr Ravasio is amazing. I had an ACL graft and meniscus repair done by someone who was supposed to be the "best" there is and world renowned, but two surgeries and over a year later Im still having the same problems I complained about right after surgery. Their solution was we cant figure it out go to a pain clinic. Well i don't want a bandaid or meds, I wanted the issue fixed. If I had to do the initial surgery all over again knowing what I know now, I would've gone to Dr Ravasio in the first place. He has great bedside manner and diagnosed the issue in under five minutes and realized I have a staple in my knee that needs to be removed. Scheduled for surgery soon and hoping to finally have this issue resolved. Dr Ravasio came highly recommended to me and after my initial appointment I saw why. F

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Excellent Dr. Understands symptoms and diagnosis Promptly - highly recommend!!

Outpatient and Surgery

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

Dr Ravasio is AWESOME! The Bomb.Com! So Personable, Awesome Bedside manner, and most importantly a GREAT surgeon! Love Him!

excellent doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Dr. Ravasio has been an excellent surgeon who performed bilateral knee replacement on me. Four months later I am walking, bending and moving like I never have before. He is a compassionate, caring doctor.