A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Redman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Redman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Redman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Redman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Redman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Scott Redman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Redman practice?
- Dr. Donald Redman has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Redman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.