Learn more about Dr. Donald Redmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redmond
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redmond Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Redmond, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Redmond graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Redmond has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eugene Redmond MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Redmond practice?
- Dr. Donald Redmond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Redmond practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.