A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Renfrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Renfrew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Renfrew, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Renfrew graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Renfrew has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Renfrew MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Renfrew practice?
- Dr. Donald Renfrew has 7 office locations.
Dr. Donald Renfrew practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fond Du Lac, WI and Kaukauna, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.