A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Revis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Revis, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Revis, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Revis graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Revis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ray Revis FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Revis practice?
- Dr. Donald Revis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Revis practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeons and Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.