Dr. Don Revis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2016
Completely satisfied!
I have so many good things to say about my recent breast augmentation surgery by Dr. Don Revis. The entire process was smooth and efficient from the first email inquiry to the last follow up email. Dr. Revis is pleasant, knowledgeable, and a great listener. His staff is friendly and I enjoyed my interactions with them all. I'm completely satisfied and thrilled with the results of my surgery. Thank you, Dr. Revis!

October 8th, 2016
Disaster breast implants
I had horrible experience with Dr. Revis. I was deformed with his internal bra causing extreme pain and holes, ridges and bottoming out. He has no after care. I went to another PS and he had to take out those painful sutures that tethered down my chest wall. Don't waste you're time and money with Dr revis

June 25th, 2016
Dr Revis solved my long-term breast augmentation complications!
I am taking a moment to share a review because I am lucky to have found a Physician as caring, committed and talented as Dr Revis. After my initial breast augmentation and 4 (yes 4!) subsequent revision surgeries by 2 separate surgeons, I was left alone in my struggle and pain. I was told there was nothing more to be done to solve my problems and unsuccessful surgical results. I was in dire need of a skilled surgeon and compassionate listener as I had over 2 years of unending complications. Two other physicians could not solve my complications or ease my suffering. Dr Revis sorted carefully and thoroughly through each of my issues. He devised a plan to correct for each of the complications that had plagued me for over 2 years (bottoming out, window-shading, asymmetry, rippling and denting). His surgical technique and expertise have restored not only my physical appearance, but also my confidence and thus enabled me to resume normal living. I am so indebted to Dr Revis who has walked every step with me and never gave up on me! He is an amazing listener, has a wonderful staff and provides personalized care I've never before experienced. I just cannot say enough about Dr Revis, the gifted surgeon who has provided me aesthetic breast beauty and relief from pain and anguish...... I am thankful every day that I made the journey to Dr Revis!!!!

March 14th, 2016
Best for Breast
Had XL implants instead of lift, great results when other surgeons wouldn't do it. I love my new breasts and I barely have any scars not even 3 weeks out!

March 10th, 2016
BEST IN HIS FIELD!!
Going to see Dr. Revis for my breast augmentation was one of the best decisions I have ever made! Fly to see him, drive cross country if you have to, because he is THE BEST. It's your body, so don't settle on a local surgeon. Go to Dr. Revis, the boob god and get the boobs of your dreams. His bedside manner put me completely at ease. He really cares about his patients and listened to what I wanted. He is professional, caring, attentive and brilliant at what he does. He is ALWAYS there to answer any question I have via email (usually within minutes!). His staff are really nice too. I healed completely without complication, have the gorgeous, bouncy 650cc boobs of my dreams and am thrilled to tell every gal I meet to GO SEE DR. REVIS!!!! He really is the best.

February 6th, 2016
I am so pleased with my breast augmentation with internal bra technique. I am less than a week post op but am looking forward to seeing the final results.

December 8th, 2015
500% Worth it.
Dr. Revis is amazing!! Thanks to him I have wonderful breasts that I adore, I couldn't be happier! :) He worked with me to give me the XL implants that I had coveted for so many years. He doesn't try to force things on you that you don't need, or try to upsell you for the sake of making a quick dollar - He's a good, honest guy and I look forward to visiting FL again! :) Thank you, Dr. Revis!!

October 3rd, 2015
Excellent work and a truly gifted revision specialist. His waiting list for surgery is about 3 months, so book early.

September 28th, 2015
Dreams can come true! X- large Breast Implants & Rhinoplasty
I live in Australia & despite the hundreds of Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons around it is my pleasure to claim myself Dr Donald Revis's Patient. I travelled 19 hours to America to have Breast Augmentation & Rhinoplasty performed by him. Dr Revis not only corrected my breast implants by a different surgeon but he gave me the breast implants of my dream that no other Surgeon could! He has done such a wonderful job that my original incision scars aren't noticeable anymore & the new incisions are almost invisible & half the size despite the new implants being 3 times larger. My breasts are exactly the size I always wanted, incredibly perfectly shaped & even! I finally love my nose & my reflection, I am 100% confident with my body now & this contributes to the happiness in my Life. From the initial email, I was guided step by step & my travel was made so easy with the help of his professional friendly Staff & Personal Assistant. Doctor Revis has been there from the beginning & even two years later he is responsive to any question. To me it is important to have honest communication between a Patient & a Surgeon & this is what I experienced. I will return again to America for any future procedures as my results are positive & astonishing. Thank you Dr Donald Revis!

September 26th, 2015
Very personable doctor and puts you at ease. Can't wait for my date!

June 2nd, 2015
Loving My Boobs!
Fantastic results with my breast lift and implants- love them and so does my husband!

May 25th, 2015
Dr. Revis is AWESOME!!
Dr. Revis is awesome! He fixed my lopsided breasts that my original surgeon couldn't do after trying three times! There is a reason patients come from all over the world to see Dr. Revis- he is the very best!! And a gentleman!!!