A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Rezek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Rezek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Rezek, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezek graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rezek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadville Medical Center
- Northwest Med Ctr -Franklin, Franklin, Pa
- Meadville Med Ctr -Liberty, Meadville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lee Rezek MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Rezek practice?
- Dr. Donald Rezek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Rezek practices Neurology near Meadville, PA.
See Meadville Neurologists.