A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Richey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Richey, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Ctr -Esplanade, Chico, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald F Richey MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Richey practice?
- Dr. Donald Richey has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Richey practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Chico, CA.
See Chico Dermatologists and Chico Pathologists.