Dr. Donald Riesenberg Is this you?

February 12th, 2012

ADC Churchmans Village

One of the most loving caring Drs I have ever met. Truly a gentleman and a scholar. He will truly be missed.

January 27th, 2012

Doctor @ short term rehab facility/ nursing home

Where to begin... Dr. Riesenberg is the best physician I've had the pleasure of meeting. He is warm & caring. He takes the time to listen to all of my concerns. He checks me thoroughly & his diagnostic skills are remarkable. He is knowledgable & can pin point a condition right off the bat when other doctors have been left stumped. He has always treated me with dignity, never made me feel inferior, & always knows just what to do. As I stated, the best doctor & I am so lucky to have him.

September 21st, 2015