A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Rifas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Rifas is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rifas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rifas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Rifas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rifas graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Rifas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Rifas MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Rifas practice?
- Dr. Donald Rifas has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Rifas practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Pulmonologists.