A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Robbins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Robbins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald H Robbins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Donald Robbins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Robbins practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cass City, MI.
See Cass City Family Physicians and Cass City General Practitioners.