A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Robbins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Robbins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald H Robbins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Donald Robbins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Robbins practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cass City, MI.
See Cass City Primary Care Doctors.