Dr. Donald Robertson DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Englewood, FL

March 9th, 2017
Medicine isn't an exacting science, but there are details
In my eight week relationship with Dr. Robertson things went like this. When I arrived for my first appointment the receptionist couldn’t find my new patient application that I had dropped off two weeks earlier along with a medical report of my health. This paperwork also included my personal information, driver’s license and my Medicare card which is your social security number. This information was found on a shelf that was accessible to any employee and within arms reach of any patient who checked in at the reception desk. It should have been put in a folder and then in a secure file What a lack of security. He sent an order for a prescription to Walgreens without including my address and phone number. It took some work by Walgreens customer service to find this order. Dr. Robertson ordered a surgical procedure that he and I had never talked about, and this was to relieve a condition I have never had. I didn’t keep that appointment. He ordered a CAT scan of my abdomen and again something we had never discussed and my insurance wouldn’t approve this procedure because there was no explanation of necessity. He sent me with a specimen to another provider with no instructions as to what he wanted. Medicare has denied every claim submitted by the outside service providers and again because there was never an explanation for necessity. There is a huge lack of attention to details by this office. Reading these reviews patients seem to be pleased with their physical health care provided by Dr. Robertson, but how pleased are they with their financial health and security . The devil is in the details and this office is messed up. I’m not going back to Dr. Robertson.

February 26th, 2017
Excellent patient care from the staff and from Dr Robertson. I would recommend that office 100%.

August 29th, 2016
One of the best doctors I have ever had ( I'm 66 ) Why, he listens, compassionate, thorough, doesn't rush an exam, and the list goes on. Looking forward to a long collaboration.

August 15th, 2016
I think this is the best Dr I have seen yet.

June 13th, 2016
A very nice doctor who took time to listen and evaluate me.

May 21st, 2016
This guy is the real deal!
This guy is great, everything a doctor should be. My only complaint was wait time because he is about to go on vacation and I was a walk-in and he was double booked with follow ups too, but this only means he cared enough to see as many as possible before he jet sets. He has integrity with Medicare issues too, many could learn from his example!

April 18th, 2016
This doctor has a Horrible attitude and very unprofessional. The wait time was ridiculous. I had to wait while he gossiped about other patients.

April 12th, 2016
Happy he is back!

March 18th, 2016
I was a walk in patient and was very impressed with the service I received from all the staff - I found Dr Robertson extremely helpful and understanding and even though the waiting time was fairly long my overall experience was excellent!!

March 9th, 2016
Wonderful with my children, and wonderful in general!

February 4th, 2016
We absolutely love this Doctor. His staff is just the best.

January 12th, 2016
Dr. Robertson and staff are top notch. I was treated with kindness and respect from my first call to schedule an appointment through to the end of my first visit with doctor. Doctor took the time with me to ensure my understanding of my health conditions and treatment received. I do not think I have had a more pleasant experience with any other doctor. Wish Doctor practiced in Michigan :>).