A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Rochen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Rochen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rochen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rochen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald Rochen practice?
Dr. Donald Rochen practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Warren Otolaryngologists and Warren Surgeons.