Dr. Donald Michael Rochen DO is male, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Rochen is Excellent. Dr. Rochen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochen graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rochen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rochen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Donald Rochen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Rochen practice?
Dr. Donald Rochen practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Warren, MI.
See Farmington Otolaryngologists, Farmington Plastic Surgeons, and Farmington Surgeons.