Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Rochen
Dr. Donald Rochen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI, with other offices in Warren, MI and Madison Heights, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and General Surgery. Dr. Rochen is affiliated with St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center), Harper University Hospital and Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Rochen has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Donald Rochen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr. Gerald Swiacki
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi48
Dr. Earl Hecker
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi49
Dr. Lindsay Berbiglia
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi8