A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Rochen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Rochen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rochen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Rochen DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Rochen practice?
- Dr. Donald Rochen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Rochen practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Warren Otolaryngologists, Warren Plastic Surgeons, and Warren Surgeons.