Dr. Donald Roten Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Roten Jr?

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Very disappointing post op care. Post op visit was rushed letting me ask only two questions, leaving me a lot unanswered. Only looked with eyes at incision and didn't even ask how I was feeling. Super impersonal and uncaring doctor. I would never recommend.

Awesome

Posted on November 16th, 2013

Caring compassionate intelligent and professional. The best

Very Disappointed with this Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2012

I was referred to this Doctor for a second opinion on a specific issue. He was totally unprepared for my appointment, forcing me to wait in an exam room for over an hour while he "gathered" information. I found him to be very condescending, unwilling to listen to me, and with no diagnoses except to refer me to another Doctor. He preformed no exam, and based the entire visit on input from records information from my previous visits with other Doctors. I found his behavior to be uncaring, arrogant, and at times just plain rude. Personally my impression of this Doctor is that he will do no more then what is required to get paid, and not bother to look beyond the surface appearance of a patient's problem.

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Dr. Roten, although incredibly skilled as a surgeon, is lacking bedside manner. I had a 1 week follow up post gallbladder removal yesterday. I am still experiencing pain and when communicating this with Dr. Roten I received feedback that left me feeling abnormal and foolish. It was not a good experience!

Posted on September 12th, 2015