A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Rucker is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Rucker, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rucker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Rucker MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Rucker practice?
- Dr. Donald Rucker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Rucker practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.