A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Ruhland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Ruhland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Ruhland, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruhland graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ruhland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Mark Ruhland MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Ruhland practice?
- Dr. Donald Ruhland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Ruhland practices Anesthesiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Orange Anesthesiologists.