A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Chandler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Chandler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Chandler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Stanley Chandler MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Donald Chandler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Chandler practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Desoto, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.