A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Smith Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Davis practice?
- Dr. Donald Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Davis practices Otolaryngology near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Otolaryngologists.