A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Smith Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Davis practice?
- Dr. Donald Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Davis practices Otolaryngology near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Otolaryngologists.