A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Smith Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Davis practice?
- Dr. Donald Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Davis practices Otolaryngology near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Otolaryngologists.