A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Franklin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Sanford Franklin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Donald Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Franklin practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians and Tampa Internists.