A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Franklin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Franklin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald S Franklin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Donald Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Franklin practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Emergency Physicians and Bradenton Family Physicians.