A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Jacobs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Jacobs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Jacobs practice?
Dr. Donald Jacobs practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.