A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Jacobs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Jacobs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Seyler Jacobs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Donald Jacobs has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donald Jacobs practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.