A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Jacobs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Jacobs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Jacobs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Seyler Jacobs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Donald Jacobs has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donald Jacobs practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.