A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Weinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Weinberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Weinberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Weinberg practice?
Dr. Donald Weinberg practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Southington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Southington Otolaryngologists, Southington Allergists, and Southington Plastic Surgeons.