A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Weinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Weinberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Weinberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald S Weinberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Donald Weinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Weinberg practices Otolaryngology near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southington, CT.
See New Britain Otolaryngologists.