A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Weinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Weinberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Weinberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald S Weinberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Donald Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Weinberg practices Otolaryngology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Otolaryngologists.