A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sachs, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sachs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Sachs MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Sachs practice?
- Dr. Donald Sachs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Sachs practices Neurological Surgery near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Haven , FL and Plant City, FL.
See Lakeland Surgeons.