Don Sachs MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017
Great experience
Had a consult for severe back pain. The staff was great and everyone was so nice that made process good for me. Would recommend highly to anyone in pain.

April 16th, 2017
back surgery
Dr.Sachs worked very had to try to prevent having to do surgery on me but it came down to having to have it done fused 5 discs and did rods in my lower back only had to spend 2 days in the hospital then recovery at home has been very good so far this was done 2 weeks ago no longer taking pain meds and doing good thanks to his great work

February 15th, 2017
Highly recommend
Dr. Sachs was very knowledgeable, straight foward and thoroughly explained everything. I would highly recommend him.

January 18th, 2017
1st visit, lasting impression of a professional medical office
Dr..Sachs very professional, personable and very knowledgeable and lots of patience, as I was a first time patient with many concerns.. His staff are great! From 1st contact with Hailey (sp) re: appt..to the staff in his office..All made you feel comfortable..

December 2nd, 2016
I love Dr. Sachs and his staff. Especially Kim. I waited 6 or 7 weeks to have my first appointment. He was very honest with me, he wanted me to lose weight. I lost 10 pounds, he set me up for sciatic injection. I got that i felt great that day. Then he set me up for a SI Joint fusion. I am 3 weeks out from the surgery. I FEEL GREAT!!!!!. I can walk. I am still trying to lose weight. Dr. Sachs is the best doctor ever.

November 1st, 2016
Patient Review
After a failed back surgery with a local surgeon I was referred to Dr. Sachs - upon a thorough evaluation I was recommended for injections. Unfortunately the injections did not provide relief therefore I am scheduled for surgery in the next couple of week. I am very pleased with the attention and care that Dr. Sachs and his office staff has provided to me. All of my questions have been answered and the staff has assisted in obtaining authorization and completing medical records. I highly recommend Dr. Sachs and his office.

October 28th, 2016
Dr. Sachs and his staff is outstanding. Dr Sachs has help me to walk much better there was a time I wasn't able to barely walk. He also caught an infection in my spine that could have done a lot of damage but thank God I had Dr Sachs working on my side. Thank you Dr Sachs and Staff for all the great work.

October 19th, 2016
Terrible bedside manner
Didn't listen. Told me I wasn't in pain. Poked my hip during exam and said I was fat. Took a call from nurse at hospital about his patients there and rolled his eyes and sighed the whole time. Disregarded the diagnosis from surgeon who referred me to him so that he could send me down a goose chase path of multiple injection procedures (that would make him more money and I have had done before). Made me cry, then told me I just wanted him to do surgery on me, and alluded to the notion that I Dr hopped to get what I want. I was actually referred by one Dr to another as we are trying to solve my years old now severe back pain problem (with breast cancer thrown in the middle) that has caused me to have nearly no quality of life. Thank you for nothing Dr Sachs. Check your ego at the door.

October 5th, 2016
Incredible doctor
Dr. Sachs did a decompression surgery on my back (3 vertebrae) and I was literally walking without serious pain within a couple of hours. I just had my 4 month follow up and unless I do something too strenuous I am nearly pain free. I am pretty sure he can count me as a successful result. This doctor takes his time and plans each move carefully. I knew up front exactly what to expect and what he was going to do. I am extremely pleased with my results and would recommend him and his staff to anyone who needs back surgery.

September 19th, 2016
I would use Dr.Sachs again

September 15th, 2016
1st visit
all went great

September 12th, 2016
Great job.
The staff is always friendly and they call me to set up appointments I never have to wait on hold forever. Dr. Sachs is easy going and takes his time, he makes sure I understand and know all my options. He doesn't sugarcoat it I like rhat he's honest.