Dr. Donald Saelinger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 8 reviews

November 12th, 2015
Saved my life many times
I had seen Dr. Saelinger for over 25 years. He has helped me with my Crohn's disease since the very beginning of my diagnosis. This doctor truly cares about his patients. Each and every visit was a comfort because of his empathy, expertise and prompt diagnosis of any and all situations that arrived when treating a Crohn's patient. If you have him as a doctor you are truly blessed!

January 23rd, 2013
Best doctor in terms of knowledge and empathy, takes time with his patients and therefore wait time can get long

November 5th, 2012
A Great Doctor...
Dr. Saelinger is a miracle worker!! After seeing like a dozen of different doctors and traveling almost across the country I was convinced that my ulcer wont get any better but thanks to Dr. Saelinger I am doing fairly good now. I am so grateful to have found him.

November 5th, 2012
Kind Doctor
I have been consulting Dr. Saelinger for years. He is very kind and did an excellent job while performing my biopsy. I had no pain or any other complications.

November 1st, 2012
A good Doctor
A doctor who can do wonders is the only thing which Id say about Dr. Donald Saelinger. My gastric disorder was getting all too messed up when thankfully a friend referred me to Dr. Saelinger. I am doing really well ever since.

August 21st, 2012
A Fraud
Dr. Saelinger could be an actor and director while writing his own script. He is a fraud and has made a living pretending to be someone that he is not. He has fooled many in believing that he is a physician that "walks on water". He does not and never did or will. His goal is to do what is best for him and not others as they are disposable when they can no longer help him to reach his self-serving goals. We cannot tell the worth of a book by it's cover. Dr.Saelinger is proof of that. May all know the truth...

April 10th, 2011
I went to Dr. Saelinger for many years and he is one if not he best doctor I have ever gone to. I don't see Dr. Saelinger anymore due to the fact that he is a very busy Dr. and some of his patients now see others at his office. I feel that if need be I could and would go back to see Dr. Saelinger in a heartbeat.

August 26th, 2009
I have been with Dr Saelinger since 1980 I can't tell you how many times he has saved my life !!!