A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Samuel is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Samuel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dickerson Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ray Samuel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Samuel practice?
- Dr. Donald Samuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Samuel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jasper, TX.
See Jasper Obstetricians & Gynecologists.